NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.25
NMEA_325.zip (1,404,612 bytes)
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.24
Upload: May 10, 2017
1. Fixed a bug that abnormally ends at startup depending on the contents of the setting file
(For a port whose description in the [ComPort] section is "Port1=LocAPIn" and "LogToRS=1" and "Port0" does not exist).
2. A multimedia timer was used for a reading timer of LocAPI (The interval was changed to 10mS).
1. Added progress display to taskbar icon (Windows 7 and later).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.23
2. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.2 Starter.
1. Supported the following NMEA sequence.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.22
2. Automatically detects the start sentence at log playback.
3. Enhanced a command of u-blox LEA-M8F.
1. Even if the GPS time does not change when using the Locatio API, the display is updated every about 5 seconds.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.21
2. Improved the operation response from the start of using Locatio API until Fix.
3. Changed the task bar display at GPS non-fix to exclamation mark overlay display (Windows 7 and later).
1. Corrected illegal display when "TCP/IP" is selected for "Com. port" in option setting.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.20
1. The display was updated by GPS time change when using the Location API (option setting "Period" was abolished).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.19
2. Allowed PC time correction when using the Location API
(As GPS and Location API are asynchronous, correction error can not be less than ±0.5 seconds).
3. The NMEA time display when using the Location API was set to 1 millisecond unit.
1. Even when the Elevation, Azimuth and SNR of the GSV sentence contain decimal points,
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.18
it is possible to display sky plot and bar graph
1. Fixed the Z order of "Local time" group box in "Option setting".
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.17
1. Enabled to output NMEA sentence to RS-232C when connecting with Loation API.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.16
Windows built-in GPS can be used for NMEA input map application etc. (used in conjunction with virtual serial port).
2. With the NMEA output from Location API to RS-232C, GSA and GSV enabled output of only GPGSA and GPGSV.
3. Changed the GSV sentence to GPGSV and GLGSV with NMEA output from Location API to RS-232C.
1. Added GSA and GSV sentence to display when Location API is connected (Get detailed data from TCustomSensor.CustomData).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.15
It seems different in a data form in a use satellite depending on manufacturers (Only Broadcom and u-blox are confirmed).
1. Improved the assignment of the serial number of Location API.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.14
1. Multiple Location API were made selection possible.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.13
2. The indication of SignalID was enhanced.
3. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
4. The character code of the document was changed to UTF-8.
1. Buf fix: GLGSV sentence of status is displayed in the satellite number (NMEA V4.1 and "Message number" is 1 only).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.12
1. NMEA 0183 V4.1 officially supports (RMC, GNS, GSA, GSV).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.11
Report string can be specified in the configuration file (Possible to up to six items).
2. Add a switching command of the NMEA 0183 V4.1, 4.0, 2.3, 2.1 (u-blox LEA-M8F, LEA-M8T).
3. The default of the English character font was changed to Tahoma.
1. Simple indication of NMEA v4.1 status was supported (RMC, GNS, GSA, GSV).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.10
2. Reduced the false detection of the MTK binary.
1. GPHDG, GPHDM, GPHDT sentence was supported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.09
1. Added the feature to include the reception timing error in the NMEA log.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.08
1. Supported QZGSA sentence.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.07
2. It supported NMEA sequence GPGSA-GNGSA-GNGSA.
3. It supported NMEA sequence GPGSA-GLGSA-GLGSA.
4. Reinforced the choice menu of the coexistence sentence in five items from three items.
1. Fixed a bug that does not become a non-Fix icon in the case that opened the port of no signal after the Fix.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.06
2. Improved display update when changed a port number.
1. Displays the "FriendlyName" by serial port selection.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.05
2. It was added to enable/disable for the registry settings file of Location API.
1. When LocationAPI did not return NMEA sentence, it acquired the Time from LocationAPI.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.04
Note) Time is not updated during non-fix.
1. Strengthened Location API mode.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.03
1) If the Location API does not return a NMEA sentence, It generated NMEA sentence from latitude, longitude, altitude.
2) When using Location API, time synchronization was prohibited.
1. Fixed a bug that do not error-display an incorrect NMEA sentence (Such as NMEA sentence beginning is missing).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.02
1. The bug that the date display becomes illegal by the locale was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.01
1. The enbug that the TCP/IP communication becomes unstable was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.00
2. GPS built into Windows PC was able to be monitored by using Location API.
1. The bug that the error is caused in time "23:59:60" was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.07
The method of processing "23:59:60" can be specified by the configuration file.
2. The effective port list was updated in the operation of the drop down of the "Port" combo box.
3. The character code of the configuration file was changed to Unicode (NMEA_Eng.ini and NMEA_Jp.ini).
Note) The character code of existing "NMEA.ini" does not change.
4. The compiler was changed to Delphi XE8.
NMEA_207.zip (612,412 bytes)
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.06
Update: May. 20, 2015
1. $GPGNS, $GLGNS and the $GBGNS sentence in addition to $GNGNS were supported.
2. $GNGST and the $GLGST sentence in addition to $GPGST were supported.
URL of a document was corrected (June 14, 2016).
1. When "/T" command line option was used, the confirmation dialog was displayed
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.05
when there was a time difference in GPS and PC for 30 minutes or more.
2. It warns of the lack of the number of NMEA sentence items.
3. The enbug related to the log replay was fixed.
4. Manual retouch.
1. String length restriction of the sentence registered with a drop list of combo box was added.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.04
It can be specified in the configuration file "NMEA.ini".
1. The automatic connection function was added to the RS-232C port scan.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.03
2. The command line option which does time correction by designated time interval was added.
3. Only the sentence that has been received to "Start sentence" drop down list is displayed.
1. The enbug to which the baud rate was not scanned in the port scan was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.02
2. The port that did not exist in the port scan was not scanned.
1. Made a list of NMEA sentences of the "display of the selected sentence" only the sentence that had been received
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.01
("GPS Command/Report" form).
Conventional display can do it by a change of configuration file "NMEA.ini".
2. When replaying log, the bug in which receive data gets mixed was corrected.
1. Character (0x7F-0xFF) in the NMEA sentence was substituted for a specified character and displayed it.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 2.00
2. Low-speed PC measures were enhanced.
1. Command for u-blox LEA-M8T was added to "NMEA_Eng.ini".
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.99
2. Latitude and Longitude was able to be displayed by the "dd.dddddd" format.
3. The sentence displays other than "RMC" and "GGA" were thinned out for low-speed PC.
4. The default font of "NMEA_Eng.ini" was changed to MS Gothic.
1. The function which returns to the previous item was added to the "off" button of the "GPS Command/Report" form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.98
2. The title of "GPS command/report" form most lower group box is changed by the communicate mode.
3. Receive error of TCP/IP was reduced.
1. The TCP/IP client function was added.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.97
2. The sentence selection off button was added to the "GPS Command/Report" form.
1. The enbug to which the NMEA sentence of non-support was not displayed was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.96
2. The overhead of the binary sentence detection has been reduced.
1. The display bug when the text and the binary sentence existed together was fixed.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.95
1. Ublox LEA-M8F and NEO-M8N were supported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.94
Please start after deleting "NMEA.ini" or copy a necessary part from "NMEA_Eng.ini" onto "NMEA.ini".
2. NMEA sentence $GBxxx was supported.
1. The display digit below the decimal point in the latitude longitude of DDｰMM'SS.SSS" form was made changeable
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.93
(It changes into 3 to 6 digits corresponding to the digit number for the NMEA sentence).
2. The indication location of S,N,E,W of the latitude longitude was unified in an end.
1. "Indication of non support sentence and selective sentence" is enhanced.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.92
"Display off", "SiRF-Binary only", "UBX-Binary only", "MTK-Binary only" was added.
2. 230400bps and 460800bps were added to the baud rate.
1. SaveDialog was changed into the old type in order to prevent a hang-up.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.91
1. Packages of a Japanese version and an English version were integrated.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.90
1. The enbug that became a minus display when the elapsed time of the "Average" form display exceeded
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.89
3 hours 17 minutes 14 seconds was corrected.
1. The Galileo sentence was supported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.88
2. When many kinds receives GSA or GSV sentence, You can choose a sentence to display (except the GPS).
3. The GSV sentence was able to be displayed up to six sentences (Expanded to other than GPS).
4. "Mode Indicator" of two or more characters was supported for the GNGNS sentence.
1. When the number of parameters of GGA, RMC, and GNS sentence was insufficient,
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.87
it did not use it to averaging.
1. The bug that illegally displayed a local year of time when the BDS sentence was received was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.86
1. The BDS(BeiDou Navigation Satellite System) sentence was supported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.85
BDGGA, BDRMC, BDVTG, BDGSA, BDGSV, BDGLL, BDZDA.
2. The command of GNS 2000 and Gms-b6 was added.
1. The display trouble when it was GPS for GPS+GLONASS and the GSA sequence was
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.84
GPGSA+GNGSA was corrected.
1. The configuration file was not uselessly updated in the NMEA command sending.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.83
2. The GPGST sentence of LEA-6T was supported.
1. Space in the NMEA command was not deleted (Only the precedence and trailing space were deleted).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.82
2. Asterisk "*" was able to be described in the NMEA command.
1. The bug of the checksum addition when the payload length was 0 in the UBX binary command
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.81
2. To the extension name of a log file ".ubx" was added.
3. Command for u-blox LEA-6T was added to NMEA.ini.
1. Reading the log file was changed to the BlockRead procedure
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.80
(The text where the end of line contained only Cr or Lf and Null was supported).
2. Percent display of reading the text was added (Reading is aborted with the Esc key).
3. The bug of the binary code display was corrected (SiRF, MTK, UBX).
1. The check box of the "Same time alarm" was added to option setting form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.79
1. The upper limit of the change warning (RMC) of a UTC interval was expanded
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.78
(from 1 minute to 10 minutes).
1. When DPI on the display was changed, the layout was maintained
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.77
(The adjustment of the fontsize is necessary).
2. The bug in which a check box does not appear by the click of the "Fix time" text of
"GPS Command/Report" form is corrected.
1. When the date of the RMC sentence was missed, time was not updated.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.76
2. Neither the "Mean value" nor the "Report" were cleared at an automatic reconnection of RS-232C.
When RS-232C was reconnected automatically, the report was displayed.
1. In a "GPS Command/Report" form, the control character of NMEA is changed into an underscore ( _ ),
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.75
and was displayed (A substitution character can be specified by a configuration file).
1. The option to disregard the control character (Null=0x00 etc.) before and behind the NMEA sentence
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.74
2. The same time alarm display and time inversion alarm display to a RMC sentence were added.
1. It was made to ignore even if there was a character string after a checksum.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.73
2. When a GPS model was changed, the "GPS Command" text of "GPS Commnad/Report" form was cleared.
3. When the satellite number of GPGSV was a single figure, the SNR bar graph corrected the bug
which does not become black.
1. The bug that the average frequency doubles when the RMC preceding was specified was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.72
1. The following bug under output to a serial port of log reproduction data was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.71
After clicking on a maximization icon, the number of columns of a GPGSV string grid does not return.
After clicking on a minimization icon, a main menu does not return by the "File" -> "Stop Replay".
1. The repetition up to five sentences of the GPGSV sentence was supported
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.70
1. Bug correction of 3D mode judging of a QZQSA sentence.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.69
2. The HDOP limit value of "Average" form is saved.
1. The trouble of the average display when the longitude stepped over +-180 degrees was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.68
2. The drops list of start sentences was limited to GGA, RMC and GNS
(it can change by a configuration file).
1. The monitor display of transmitting command strings was made possible.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.67
2. The command of "Gms-g6a" was corrected, and "Gms-g9" was registered alias.
1. DGPS age and DGPS ID of the GNGNS sentence were displayed by the hint display.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.66
2. The configuration file was corrected.
1. The bug to which the sky plot and the bar graph were not cleared was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.65
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.64
1. GLONASS and QZSS was supported.
2. The checksum addition function of a MTK binary command is added.
1. The bug to which the progress bar of Windows 7 was not displayed was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.63
1. The non-Fix status was displayed in the taskbar button of Windows 7.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.62
When non-Fix it displays by "Indeterminate" ( Progress a bar flickers ).
1. Kilo was corrected to the lower-case.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.61
1. "/S" command line option was added (After it had start-up, the form is minimized).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.60
2. The log save folder of "/W" option was able to be specified with "WriteDir" of
the [Option] section of "NMEA.ini" (It is updated
in "File" -> "Start Recording" operation).
1. To the extension name of the log file ".nma" was added (The change was enabled by
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.59
the configuration file).
1. The command line option that started an automatic record of the log was added.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.58
2. The command line option that sent an any GPS command when starting and ending was added.
3. The command line option that ended automatically was added.
1. Option to disregard Space(0x20) in the NMEA sentence was added to the configuration file.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.57
2. Autocomplete of ComboBox was abolished.
1. The display of the $PMTKCHN sentence of the MTK chipset was supported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.56
2. The output command of the $PMTLCHN sentence was added to the configuration file.
1. Prolonged the reversing display time for sentence label.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.55
It becomes easy to see the reception of the sentence even when a virtual port of
USB connection etc. is used.
2. Dialog box was displayed at each form center.
3. Icon was changed.
4. Add a command of Wintec WSG-1000.
1. Corresponded to the display of the $IISMD sentence of Wintec WSG-1000.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.54
2. The run time theme of the compiler was invalidated.
The serial port installed even when Windows XP compatibility mode is not set with
Windows Vista can be detected (A port not active is included).
1. The drag & drop to the main form of the configuration file was made effective.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.53
2. The number of characters of Memo components of the "GPS Command/report" form was
limited by the number of characters (not number of lines).
1. Mean value indication of South latitude and the West longitude was corrected
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.52
(the minus sign was indicated in excess).
1. Measures when the configuration file was in a read-only folder were added.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.51
2. Add a command of HOLUX M-241
0. The manual and the configuration file were corrected changing WAAS (Oct. 12).
Configuration file of NMEA Monitor
1. The defect when unplugged a USB cable during communication, was reduced.
2. In addition correction of detail.
1. Add 5Hz recording command of i-Blue747, BT-Q1000(unofficial).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.50
2. Add a command of HOLUX M-1000.
3. Added millisecond record command of i-Blue747, BT-Q1000.
1. The waiting time of the serial port search can have been specified. (default three
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.49
2. The "Retry" button of the serial port search was added.
3. The thread processing when the port closing was corrected.
1. The compiler was changed into Delphi 2007 (Delphi for Win32).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.48+
2. An end of line supported a sentence only for a Line-Feed (for logging modes of WBT-201).
3. Made sure that execution confirmation can be designated by comment part of the
GPS command (The character string surrounded with "\\" and "\\" was indicated).
4. When being not fixed, a background of a taskbar icon is indicated by yellow.
5. The GPS command of WBT-201 was added.
1. The GPS command of i-Blue737 and i-Blue747 was added.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.48
2. The command at the NMEA 5Hz period was added to WBT-200.
1. The date processing of ZDA sentence was corrected.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.47
2. The date separator of RMC and ZDA sentence was made to follow a locale.
3. The standard locale was changed into the U.S. from Japan.
1. The date format of RMC and ZDA sentence corrected having not followed OS Locale.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.46
1. When the UTC date of a RMC was incorrect, it was made to perform a warning display.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.45
2. The bar graph of a signal level was displayed by XOR.
3. Locales other than Japanese and English also operate normally.
1. At the time of sentence discontinuance the fact that minimum of the time difference of PC
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.44
becomes blank was prevented (Locking client size).
2. Tried to adjust the size of each form automatically.
3. When the reading of registry is not possible, it tried to scan serial port COM1 to 20.
1. At the time of the first run if OS Japanese mode it tried to set language mode to Japanese.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 1.43
2. HDG, HDM, HDT sentence was made indication possible.
3. Handling to English monospaced font "Courier New", the display area has been expanded.
4. The calculation method of 2drms was changed, and 2drms in the altitude was displayed.
1. It made the "Sky plot" and "SNR bar graph" to follow the Font in the option setting.
2. The bar graph of non fix was displayed in yellow.
3. The search range of a Serial port was extended by 99.
4. In case of English mode the degree sign of latitude longitude " ｰ " it indicates.
5. Firmware Ver.3.31.6090 R4 of WBT-200 was supported.
6. In Origin indication of mean value font setting was made effective.
7. Default extension name of log file. It modified in ".nmea".