NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.95
Upload: Jul. 31, 2022
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.94
NMEA395.zip (2,350,920 bytes)
NMEA395-64.zip (2,911,862 bytes) 64bit Windows only
1. Changed to update the true coordinates of the average value display immediately when the setting file is drag & dropped.
2. The average update mark "X" is now always drawn 2 pixels wide.
1. Added a checkbox for outputting only UBX data in the "Output Port" group box option settings.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.93
This is useful when connecting u-blox NEO-D9C or NEO-D9S.
2. Added UBX-RXM-PMP and UBX-RXM-QZSSL6 to the mnemonic display of ubx binaries in RTCM messages.
3. Added commands to output data (NAV-PVT, NAV-TIMEGPS, RXM-SFRBX) for NEO-D9C in the [GpsCmd ZED-F9P] section of "NMEA_Eng.ini".
4. The resolution of the track display has been increased by approximately 1.7 times.
5. Fix time on the "GPS Command/Report" form now shows the time until RTK or PPS fix while "Aggregate only RTK or PPS fix" is checked on the "Average" form.
1. Added a confirmation dialog when deleting GPS commands, etc.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.92
2. Enabled to display only RTCM3 messages transferred to GPS as a report.
3. PPS fix is treated in the same way as RTK fix in the average value display.
4. The URL of "NTRIP Caster Table" can be changed in the configuration file.
5. Deleted old GPS from the configuration file (does not affect the "NMEA.ini" in use).
OldIni.zip Configuration file containing old GPS
1. The RTMC3 message to be sent to GPS can be restricted (only specified RTCM3 message will be sent to GPS).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.91
The allowed RTMC3 message can be set for each GPS model.
2. Enabled to delay the start of average value display to exclude the initial drift of RTK fix (default is 3 times).
It can be changed with "AveDelayCount" in the [Option] section of the configuration file (0 means no delay).
1. Fixed a bug that the replacement data "Base station" and "Antenna serial" were sent when
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.90
the "RTCM3" checkbox in the "Send to GPS" group box was OFF.
2. Added draft SSR message to RTCM3 message summary.
3. Aligned the checkboxes in the "Send to GPS" group box with the monitor section at the bottom.
1. Enabled to select the transmission of RTCM, NMAEA and UBX-bin to GPS.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.89
2. The checkbox corresponding to the message received from the base station is now displayed in italics.
1. Prevented flickering of S/N ratio bar graph display on Windows 11.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.88
2. Revised the tab order of the input port of the option setting form.
3. Changed the compiler to Delphi 10.4 Community Edition.
1. Added the summary display of MT1041 and MT1131-7 messages of RTCM3.3.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.87
2. Reinforced the mnemonic display of ubx binaries.
Note) Feb. 15, 2021: The readme text has been replaced, so the size and MD5 value have changed.
1. Fixed a bug that the application cannot be terminated when the TCP client event "Socket Error # 10054" occurs.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.86
2. TCP server error messages are now displayed on the "Error sentence" display.
1. Integrated the checkboxes for the fix time display (RTK fix time is automatically displayed in RTCM mode).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.85
2. save the fix time display mode to the configuration file.
1. Allowed replacement or addition of RTCM message 1008 (Can support Trimble receivers).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.84
2. Fixed an enbug where the position of the main form at startup does not move to the right edge.
1. Conform to NMEA 0183 Ver4.11
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.83
The display of Signal ID of BDS has been corrected.
The display of Signal ID of QZSS and NavIC(IRNSS) was added.
NMEA sentences GQxxx and GIxxx are supported.
2. Expanded the maximum number of GSA2 coexistence sentence selection to 6 types.
Expanded the maximum number of GSV1 coexistence sentence selection to 9 types.
Expanded the maximum number of GSV2 coexistence sentence selection to 12 types.
3. A new command is automatically registered even when the "Send" button on the "GPS Command/Report" form is clicked.
1. When "Ave/Cur" is clicked, the display of "Difference between true coordinates and .." is cleared.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.82
1. The difference between the true coordinate and the current value can be displayed on the average value display form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.81
2. Changed the average counting timing to just after receiving a sentence.
3. The background of the form icon is displayed in blue at RTK fix, and "R" is displayed at the lower right of the taskbar icon.
Note) The background of the taskbar icon is displayed in blue at RTK fix on Windows Vista or earlier.
1. Fixed the bug that the main form display is broken when Ntrip server connection is not possible.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.80
2. Extended the time limit for getting Ntrip server information from 1 second to 5 seconds.
1. The display of the direction from the true coordinates to the average value was added to the average form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.79
2. Added a text copy to the right-click menu of the average display form.
3. Enabled to copy the text of average display form (changed "Label" to "Text").
1. Added the ability to show the difference between the true coordinate and the average value in the "Average" form. Screen shot
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.78
Note) For detailed analysis, please use the NMEA Statistics Utility, which is a post-processing tool.
1. Added the condition of average value display to enable averaging only RTK fix.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.77
2. The positioning status of GGA sentence is displayed at the top center of the "RTCM source" form.
When "RTK fix time" of "GPS Command/Report" form is checked, the fix time is additionally displayed.
1. The time required for RTK positioning can be displayed (started by command send or RTCM on).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.76
2. Changed Fix time display to incremental display.
3. Supported RTCM3 code monitor from GPS receiver.
1. Fixed a bug that the caption of Edit was not updated even if the "X/Y/Z" checkbox changed when the "Base station position" coordinates were blank.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.75
2. Fixed a bug where a warning dialog was displayed when turning on the RTCM when the coordinates of the "Base station position" were blank.
1. Added the connection information to the number in the pull-down list of the combo box at the top right of the "RTCM source" form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.74
2. The setting data is now automatically loaded when selected in the combo box at the upper right of the "RTCM source" form.
1. The number of storable RTCM settings can be specified in the configuration file.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.73
Can be specified by "RTCM_max" in the [Option] section (Range is 1 to 50).
2. Added connection information and distance to base station in the copy of RTCM monitor text.
3. Attempted to fix a bug that hangups on "Socket error #10054" error (No effect confirmed due to low frequency of occurrence).
1. The minimum range of the average value graph display has been extended to 0.1m (Display resolution is about 0.45cm).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.72
1. The received RTCM stream can be saved to a file.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.71
2. Added the report of u-blox binary included in RTCM stream.
3. RTCM3 summary and UBX message mnemonics can be displayed.
1. Transmission data of RTCM stream to GPS is limited to RTCM3 and NMEA only (block unknown or fragmented data).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.70
2. Enabled to report NMEA sentences included in RTCM stream.
RTCM3 and NMEA message display can be turned ON/OFF.
3. The unit is automatically switched to cm, m, km according to the distance from the RTCM base station.
1. The distance to the RTCM base station is now displayed.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.69
1. RTCM form settings can be Saved/Loaded up to 10 types.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.68
1. Fixed a bug that RTCM3 message numbers 4001 to 4095 were not reported.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.67
1. RTCM3 base station position can be replaced with manual setting value.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.66
2. RTCM3 received message number is displayed as a report.
3. The country to be displayed can also be selected in the Ntrip information form.
1. Enabled to send GGA sentence and RMC senten from GPS to RTCM server.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.65
2. The RTC time of MediaTek chipset can be set by command option (EOW rollover measures).
Added \PMTK335\ option to "NMEA_Eng.ini" (BT-Q1000, BT-Q1000X, M-1000, M-241, V-900).
1. Ntrip server list can be selected by country.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.64
2. Fixed a bug of NMEA sentence deletion in RTCM message.
1. NMEA sentence included in RTCM can be deleted and sent to GPS.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.63
2. The information of Ntrip server can be copied to the clipboard.
1. Fixed bug in Ntrip and TCP reception processing.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.62
1. Added "Mountpoint" to Ntrip connection status display at the bottom of the main form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.61
2. Improved the trouble when reconnecting Ntrip.
3. Added RTCM related hint display.
1. Improved the trouble of RTCM reception processing.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.60
2. The minimum range of average value display has been extended to 0.2m.
The range setting value was saved in the setting file.
1. Added port number to URL when getting Ntrip server information.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.59
2. Ntrip server information display can be sorted by clicking ListView header.
Speeded up ListView display and fixed bugs.
3. The Ntrip server password is encrypted and saved.
Screenshot of Main form
Ntrip Broadcaster Information
Networked Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol (PDF)
1. Fixed a bug that hangups when RTCM server information cannot be obtained with the "Info." Button.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.58
1. Added the function to receive RTCM stream and send it to GPS receiver.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.57
When using u-blox ZED-F9P, if the base station server sends out a 2-frequency RTCM stream, RTK positioning is likely.
2. The "SystemID" value is displayed above the GSA selection character,
and the "SignalID" value is displayed above the GSV selection character.
It can be suppressed by changing "ShowID=1" to "ShowID=0" in the [Option] section of the configuration file.
3. The resolution of the average value graph was doubled.
4. An outline of the Input/Output connection status is displayed at the bottom of the main form.
1. Supports multi-band GSV sentence (ZED-F9P etc.).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.56
2. Increased the corresponding number of GSA and GSV sentences.
3. Added ZED-F9P command to "NMEA_Eng.ini".
4. Fixed bug that command from output port could not be sent to input TCP port.
Upload: May 4, 2019
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.55
NMEA356.zip (1,486,096 bytes)
NMEA356-64.zip (1,857,821 bytes) 64bit Windows only
August 8, 2019: Version information was embedded in the executable file.
1. Fixed a bug where time correction fails if the date changes as a result of time correction (at UTC time).
1. Fixed the bug that time correction fails when confirmation dialog is displayed because the amount of correction is over 30 minutes.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.54
1. Fixed display bug of "QZQSA" sentence.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.53
1. Added 921600 baud to the serial port speed.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.52
2. The serial port search procedure was improved.
1. The Open/Save dialog is displayed in the center of the main form.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.51
1. Supported multiple displays.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.50
1. Added a 64bit version.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.49
2. Fixed a bug that the LocAPI open error dialog does not appear.
3. Changed the procedure for changing the width of the "F." column of Sentence viewer.
4. Implemented countermeasures for display with a high DPI display.
By rewriting the manifest with ChangeMani.exe, it becomes possible to display reduced images with a high DPI display.
1. Improved serial port scan.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.48
In the case of no detection at the initial baud rate, rescan was performed from high speed to low speed.
The maximum baud rate can be specified by "MaxBaud" in the [Option] section of the configuration file (default is 115200bps).
2. Increased the number of DropDownCount in the baud rate pulldown menu.
1. The GPS command from the Serial and TCP client is accepted (ON/OFF is possible).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.47
2. Enabled StringGrid vertical scrolling of "Sentence viewer" form.
3. Added Holux "M-241 Plus" command to "NMEA_Eng.ini".
1. Added time synchronization skip report (occurs when the NMEA cycle fluctuates by 100ms or more).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.46
2. Improved robustness when connecting/disconnecting USB cable during serial connection.
1. Reduced processor utilization when receiving from TCP port.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.45
2. Reduced processor utilization when minimized main form
(Suppress the drawing of GSV sentence, sky plot, bar graph).
3. Added report display function for time synchronization (It can be turned On/Off by "Re." checkbox).
4. Changed the behavior of "GSA,GSV Full" when entering Location API.
5. Fixed a bug that the thread does not terminate when trying to open unconnected port at 230,400 bps or more.
6. Corrected broken link of popup menu by mouse right click.
7. Fixed hard copy timing of form image.
1. Improved display of unsupported sentences. Screen shot
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.44
Display items and format are displayed separately (the format of setting file is unchanged).
2. Fixed a bug that no-signal clear of unsupported sentence display does not work.
3. The Japanese font default was changed to Tahoma, size 8.
1. It became possible to specify format of simple display of unsupported sentences.
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.43
The display format of Latitude, Longitude, Date and Time can be the same as the main form.
2. Changed Japanese font default to "Yu Gothic UI".
3. The default of the degree sign is changed to "°"(U+00B0) (it can be changed in the setting file).
1. Added a function to display brief display of unsupported sentences (PMTKCHN Sentence also moved to simplified display).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.42
The display name of the item can be set by the user, and multiple items can be displayed on one line.
1. Added COM port detailed option setting function (Char size, Flow ctrl, Parity bit, Stop bit, Xon/Xoff char).
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.41
2. If the transmission buffer of the serial port runs short, it skips and warns (output port).
3. Fixed a bug in which output port is disconnected by baud rate change of input COM port by GPS command.
4. The TCP port number can be expressed in hexadecimal notation.
1. The integer part of the latitude and longitude of the NMEA output sentence was changed to the fixed number of digits
NMEA Monitor for windows Ver 3.40
(LocationAPI to NMEA).
1. TCP server function was added (Received data can be delivered to the network).
2. Received data can be output simultaneously to COM port and TCP port.
3. It is possible to set receive port and send port independently.
4. Exclude busy ports from the serial port list (do not check Bluetooth as response decreases).
5. The u-blox NEO-M8T GPS command was enhanced in the configuration file.