NMEA statistics Ver 2.13
Upload: Sep. 25, 2020
NMEA statistics Ver 2.12
NMEASTAT213.zip (1,093,195 bytes)
NMEASTAT213-64.zip (1,396,069 bytes) 64bit Windows only
1. NMEA sentences GQxxx and GIxxx were supported.
1. RTCM3 messages are now deleted from NMEA log input.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.11
1. The display format of average latitude and longitude can be selected in the option form (dd mm ss.sss <-> dd.ddddddd).
NMEA statistics Ver 2.10
2. Fixed a bug of automatic setting of the number of decimal places of the average altitude.
1. Added support for exponential format in CSV input. Example) 1.23456E+03
NMEA statistics Ver 2.09
2. Supported the RTKLIB output file ".pos" separated by spaces.
3. Supported the daily coordinate value file ".pos" of the Geospatial Information Authority of Japan.
4. When the input data does not include Quality, the optional Quality setting is ignored.
5. Hourglass is now displayed while updating the graph.
August 8, 2019: Version information was embedded in the executable file.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.08
1. If the file with the extension name ".txt" is not NMEA, it is retried as a CSV file.
2. Data files are now opened in ReadOnly mode.
1. Supported ISO 8601 format with Date/Time format of CSV input (eg "yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss.sssZ").
NMEA statistics Ver 2.07
1. The Open/Save dialog is displayed in the center of the main form.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.06
1. Supported multiple displays.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.05
1. Added a 64bit version.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.04
2. Implemented countermeasures for display with a high DPI display.
By rewriting the manifest with ChangeMani.exe, it becomes possible to display reduced images with a high DPI display.
1. $GBRMC, $GBGGA sentence supported.
NMEA statistics Ver 2.03
1. Added progress display to taskbar icon (Windows 7 and later).
NMEA statistics Ver 2.02
2. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.2 Starter.
1. Fixed a bug that does not load option settings if True coodinates is not set (Ver2.01 only).
NMEA statistics Ver 2.01
1. The character code of the configuration file was changed to Unicode (Does not change existing settings file).
NMEA statistics Ver 2.00
2. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
3. The character code of the document was changed to UTF-8.
1. It accept NMEA v4.1.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.30
2. Reduced the false detection of the MTK binary.
3. The compiler was changed to Delphi XE8.
1. Added VDOP and PDOP to optional "NMEA,CSV" group box.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.29
URL of a document was corrected (June 14, 2016).
1. $GPGNS, $GLGNS and the $GBGNS sentence in addition to $GNGNS were supported.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.28
1. The CSV file output of the mean value that specified the span and the step was enabled.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.27
1. Latitude longitude format dd mm ss.sss and ddｰmm'ss.sss" of CSV was processed.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.26
1. The error at the Start-time by an illegal RMC sentence was prevented.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.25
1. Label of the result display was changed to Edit (Select & Copy were possible).
NMEA statistics Ver 1.24
2. The pop-up menu by right-clicking of the mouse was abolished.
3. The input format 12ｰ34' 56".789 was accepted.
4. A numeric input of the exponential notation was enabled.
1. The Galileo sentence was supported.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.23
2. "Mode Indicator" of two or more characters was supported for the GNGNS sentence.
1. When an option setup is changed, it redraws automatically.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.22
2. A subform display position was not fixed.
1. The CSV file and ".pos" file of RTKLIB were supported.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.21
2. The Fix quality condition was added to NMEA and CSV.
3. The setting of the HDOP upper bound was moved to an Option form.
1. An option setting form was added.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.20
2. The font setting menu was added.
3. ON/OFF of the automatic range was enabled.
1. The user can specify true coordinates.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.19
2. The digit number below the decimal point in the latitude longitude and the altitude
was able to be specified by the configuration file.
3. The range of the graph display has been enhanced to 1mm to 10,000km.
4. The display range of the graph was set up automatically.
5. The drawing pixel was able to be selected from 1(1x1) to 25(5x5) pixel.
1. The BDS(BeiDou Navigation Satellite System) sentence was supported
NMEA statistics Ver 1.18
(BDGGA, BDRMC, BDGSA).
1. Numerical precision shortage of the CSV output was corrected.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.17
1. Unjust operation when data size is excessive was corrected.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.16
1. ".ubx" was added to the extension name of default.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.15
2. The file of the unregistered extension name was tried as NMEA.
1. Reading NMEA and the CSV file was changed to the BlockRead procedure
NMEA statistics Ver 1.14
(The text where the end of line contained only Cr or Lf and Null was supported).
2. Percent display of reading the text was added (Reading is aborted with the Esc key).
3. When limited a count range, the range of the graph indication linked.
1. A font size "Count range" form has been adjusted.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.13
1. When DPI on the display was changed, the layout was maintained
NMEA statistics Ver 1.12
(The adjustment of the fontsize is necessary).
2. An optional font was made to become to effective in "Reduce" and the "CountRange" form.
1. The tolerance was improved to the lack of the NMEA input line.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.11
2. The gradation scale of the graph was added.
3. The range of the graph gradation scale was able to be specified by the configuration file.
1. Progress of 2drms was added to the CSV output in "Save to CSV with error".
NMEA statistics Ver 1.10
2. The range of the calculation was able to be specified at the time.
1. The NMEA sentence where the number of items was insufficient was disregarded.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.09
1. "(GLONASS+QZSS)" was adding displayed in reports of the number of use satellites.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.08
2. The HDOP limitation function was added.
3. The recount menu was added.
1. Processing when the longitude stepped over +-180 degrees was corrected.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.07
2. "N-S err" and "E-W err" of the CSV output were made with the sign.
3. The unit of the speed of the CSV output was changed from knot to km/h.
4. The time of the CSV output was made "Date + time" (It can specify by a configuration file).
5. The upper bound value to be judged the mean value of each DOP and the peak value was
able to be specified by the configuration file (The default value is 99.0).
1. Time was adding displayed in the maximum value of the error to the mean value in the
NMEA statistics Ver 1.06
horizontal and vertical direction.
2. An optional output of the error from the mean value at an altitude and the horizontal position
can be added to the CSV output.
3. The number of decimals of the CSV output was able to be specified by the configuration file.
1. The display of the peak value of the error from average value was added
NMEA statistics Ver 1.05
(Horizontal and Altitude).
1. Sentence $GNGGA, $GNRMC, and $GNGNS were supported.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.04
2. The bug that used the HDOP frequency for the average frequency of VDOP and
PDOP was corrected.
1. It corresponds to extension name ".nma".
NMEA statistics Ver 1.03
The correspondence extension name was able to be specified by the configuration file.
2. The "Reduce" form was displayed at the center of the main form.
3. The dialog was displayed at the center of the form.
1. A defect of MemoryStream processing was corrected.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.02 Feb. 2008
2. Scale preservation reading of a track graph was corrected.
3. The indication point of Reduce dialogue was made the desktop center.
1. The thinning out function of the CSV output was added.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.01 Feb. 2008
2. In order to be able to process with NMEA2KMZ, the item name of 1st line of CSV output
1. Added a CSV file output function.
NMEA statistics Ver 1.00 beta Oct. 2007
2. Measures when the configuration file was in a read-only folder were added.
3. The processing of the parameter of E/W in the longitude of the GGA sentence was corrected.