NMEA Generator Ver 2.09
NMEAGEN209.zip (1,178,977 bytes)
NMEA Generator Ver 2.08
Upload: Mar. 16, 2018
1. It became possible to save and load course setting data to CSV file.
Drag and drop of course setting data CSV file was made possible.
2. Added TCP server function.
3. Unit change changed to speed only.
Altitude and geoid are fixed to meters(m) (for compatibility with NMEA data).
1. Fixed a bug that the progress bar does not work in case of speed with last span.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.07
1. Added button for loading configuration file.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.06
2. The setting file name in use is now displayed in the upper right of the form.
1. Enbug fix: Processing when the "Jump" button is clicked in case of speed present in the last span.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.05
1. Fixed "Division by zero" error when clicking "Jump" button in the last span.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.04
1. Fixed a bug that abnormally ends at startup when the serial port of the setting file does not exist.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.03
1. Added progress display to taskbar icon (Windows 7 and later).
NMEA Generator Ver 2.02
2. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.2 Starter.
1. Increased the DropDownCount value of the "Period" and "Geoid" combo box.
NMEA Generator Ver 2.01
1. Supported the "Navigation Status" output of NMEA 4.1 (RMC, GNS).
NMEA Generator Ver 2.00
2. The character code of the configuration file was changed to Unicode (Does not change existing settings file).
3. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
4. The character code of the document was changed to UTF-8.
1. The prefix of the NMEA sentence was to be able to select.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.18
2. It allowed the output of HDT sentence.
3. Fixed the typo of configuration file.
1. The digit number was able to be specified at less than second of the NMEA sentence of time.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.17
1. The font of the option was applied to "GSA, GSV" and "NMEA sentence" form.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.16
2. The position of the vertical direction of each Label was set to the center.
1. When DPI on the display was changed, the layout was maintained
NMEA Generator Ver 1.15
(The adjustment of the fontsize is necessary).
1. Change of geoid height was made to be outputted in real time.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.14 Apr. 30, 2013
1. When GSA and the GSV sentence with checksum were given, checksum was not added.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.13 Apr. 28, 2013
1. The mistake of the direction of deviation of "Course/Magnetic" of the GPVTG sentence was corrected.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.12 Mar. 25, 2013
1. The output of GLL, VTG, and the ZDA sentence was added.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.11 Mar. 2, 2013
2. "Magnetic variation" of the RMC sentence was able to be specified by the configuration file
(Apply to the VTG sentence).
3. "Local zone hours & minutes" of the ZDA sentence was able to be specified by the configuration file.
4. The output under the second of UTC was changed into OFF by the default.
1. The number of maximum tracks was able to be specified by the configuration file (Default is 50).
NMEA Generator Ver 1.10 Feb. 2013
The scrollbar was added to the string grid.
2. The configuration file was arranged.
The DGPS status was separated from the [Option] section to the [DGPS] section.
The Data section was separated to [GSAGSV] and [Track].
Track information was brought together in one line per point.
1. The GNGNS sentence was added.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.09 Dec. 2012
2. The output of two GSA and ten GSV was enabled.
3. $GNGGA and $GNRMC were able to be output instead of $GPGGA and $GPRMC.
4. The course point has been increased to six points.
5. The progress bar was added.
1. The setting of "DGPS age" and "DGPS-ID" of the GGA sentence was enabled.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.08 Jul. 2011
You can set it in [Option] section of configuration file "NMEAGEN.ini".
1. Measures when the configuration file was in a read-only folder were added.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.07
2. Kilo was corrected to the lower-case.
1. The distance was precisely calculated.
NMEA Generator Ver 1.06 Oct. 2007
2. The NMEA sending was stopped for the "Jump" button click when idling.
1. "Course/True north" = 0 when idling was abolished.
NMEA Generator Ver1.05 Oct. 2007
2. Manual supplement.
1. When the speed was filled in on the last course data, it was made to return to the starting point.
NMEA Generator Ver1.04 Sep. 2007
2. The number of digits below the decimal point of the distance report was adjusted according to the value.
3. The repeat-output function was added.
4. "Jump" under idling was enabled.
1. The display of the distance and the time required was added (present span/total).
NMEA Generator Ver1.03 Sep. 2007
2. The mistake of the span number of partitions was corrected.
1. Setting had made it succeed before when it was drag & drop of the configuration file,
NMEA Generator Ver1.02 Sep. 2007
the port number, the baud rate, and the display position were blanks.
2. In addition correction of detail.
1. The font can have been specified by the configuration file.
NMEA Generator Ver1.01 Sep. 2007
2. After the serial port had been opened, an effective port was acquired again.
3. It was corrected not to have preserved the RMC mode in the configuration file.
4. The number of digits of integer part of latitude was fixed to four digits and
the number of digits of integer part in the longitude was fixed to five digits.
1. Calculation of "Track made good, degrees true" of a RMC sentence was re-calculated for
every point (Course of the true north standard).