NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.08
NMEA2KMZ308.zip (1,565,569 bytes)
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.07
Upload: Apr. 25, 2017
1. Added progress display to taskbar icon (Windows 7 and later).
2. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.2 Starter.
1. GSIGEO 2011 Ver2 were supported.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.06
2. The geoid model name in the geoid model selection pull down list can be specified in the setting file.
1. A leap second of 2017/01/01, took a measure.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.05
2. The character code of the configuration file was changed to Unicode (Does not change existing settings file).
3. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
4. The character code of the document was changed to UTF-8.
1. Reduced the false detection of the MTK binary.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.04
1. Fixed processing of bug of GLRMC and GLGGA sentence.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.03
1. It was to be able to add the DOP and PDOP in CSV output.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.02
2. Does not output the index of non-use in the CSV output.
3. You can add a GSA sentence to the NMEA output (to outputting a VDOP and PDOP data).
4. Add a group box of NMEA and GPX options for setting.
URL of a document was corrected (June 14, 2016).
1. In the case of CSV input, ignored the line when latitude or longitude was a blank.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.01
2. The bug of the NMEA data reading processing was corrected.
1. The bug that the date display becomes illegal by the locale was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 3.00
1. Multi byte character can be used for the external icon file name of KMZ.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.42
2. The leap second table to convert GPStime into UTC was added to the configuration file (for RTKLIB).
3. The bug that the error is caused in time "23:59:60" was corrected.
The method of processing "23:59:60" can be specified by the configuration file.
4. The compiler was changed to Delphi XE8.
NMEA2KMZ242.zip (804,330 bytes)
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.41
Date: May. 20, 2015
1. $GPGNS, $GLGNS and the $GBGNS sentence in addition to $GNGNS were supported.
URL of a document was corrected (June 14, 2016).
1. The $GPMTW(or $GPMTA) sentence was supported.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.40
2. The processing of the $IISMD sentence has been improved.
1. "Geoid 2011(Ver.1) in Japan" (gsigeo2011_ver1.asc) was supported.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.39
1. The bug when GPGGA coexisted with the GNGNS sentence was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.38
2. GAGGA and the GARMC sentence were supported.
1. When the number of parameters of GGA, RMC and GNS sentence is insufficient,
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.37
it disregards it.
1. The BDS(BeiDou Navigation Satellite System) sentence was supported.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.36
BDGGA, BDRMC, BDVTG, BDGSA, BDGSV, BDGLL, BDZDA.
1. Bug fix of reset forgetting of RTKLIB mode.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.35
2. The option which changes the item "Valid" of a CSV output into a numerical value
3. When "*.pos" of RTKLIB was converted into CSV, ",RTKLIB" was added to the
end of the CSV index.
1. The comparison sign( <=, =, >=, <> ) was able to be selected with Quality of Mask.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.34
2. Output NMEA file name when the range of the output was limited was corrected.
3. The number of maximum digits below the decimal point in the latitude longitude has been
expanded from eight digits to nine digits.
1. The maximum skip number of lines in front of the CSV header have been expanded
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.33
from 25 lines to 35 lines.
1. Quality(Q) was added to the Mask function.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.32
2. "Q" and the "ns" item of the output file ".pos" of RTKLIB were correctly processed.
1. The output file "*.pos" of RTKPOST of RTKLIB was supported
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.30
(It is necessary to make "Field Separator" to "," by "Option -> Output").
1. Changed the default of GSIGEO 2000 to "Japanese geoid 2,011+2,000"
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.29
1. When DPI on the display was changed, the layout was maintained
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.28
(The adjustment of the fontsize is necessary).
1. The tolerance was improved to the lack of the NMEA input line.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.27
1. ".dat" was added to the extension name of a NMEA file.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.26
2. The unregistered extension name was processed as NMEA.
1. The bug of the mask function by HDOP was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.25
2. The number of output digits of less than decimal points of HDOP was able to be specified
from 0 for 2 digits by the configuration file (KML, KMZ, NMEA, CSV).
3. The end-of-line made the NMEA file only of CR(0x0D) or LF(0x0A) treatable.
4. It re-supported to Columbus V-900.
1. The bug of GNRMC sentence processing was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.24
1. The processing of the CSV file of "@trip PC" of i-gotU was enabled.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.23
2. The correction coefficient option of speed was added to the configuration file.
1. The end-of-line made the CSV file only of CR(0x0D) or LF(0x0A) treatable.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.22
2. The alarm display to the same time of input data was added.
1. The character string after the checksum of a NMEA sentence was disregarded.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.21
1. NMEA sentence $GNGGA, $GNRMC, and $GNGNS were supported.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.20
2. The bug that did not do the file division when reversing of the time of the CSV file
was detected was corrected.
3. It changed like judging the reversing detection of the time of the CSV file by the
reversal for one hour or more.
4. The data folder was preserved in the configuration file.
5. The /H command line option was added.
1. Bug fix of NMEA to KML and KMZ.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.19
The bug when NMEA without RMC was input with Start icon Off was corrected.
1. Course was added to the RMC sentence of the NMEA output.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.18
2. Kilo was corrected to the lower-case.
1. The size of the icon was able to be specified by the coefficient.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.17
1. The output timing of the barometric altimeter of Hanwha Pocket GPS S1 (PG-S1) was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.16
1. Bug fix of pressure altitude processing of Hanwha Pocket GPS S1 (PG-S1).
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.15
It was corrected that the altitude was corresponding to a specified value.
1. The temperature correction was added to the pressure altitude processing of
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.14
Hanwha Pocket GPS S1 (PG-S1).
1. Barometric altimeter processing of Hanwha Pocket GPS S1 (PG-S1) was added.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.13
1. It corresponded to POI of Hanwha Pocket GPS S1 (PG-S1).
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.12
1. The size of the Custom geoid file was checked.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.11
1. It corresponded to the Custom geoid file.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.10
1. The CSV file of Canmore Phototracker is processed.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.09
1. It corresponded to reading log file (.nma) of TripMate850.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.08
1. "Z" was added to the end of the time of TimeStamp element.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.07
2. It corresponded to a consecutive $GPWPL sentence when NMEA was input.
3. When NMEA and CSV were input, POI output "Mask" disregarding it.
4. POI output the "Reduce" setting disregarding it.
1. An optional output of TimeStamp element was added to the KML/KMZ.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.06
2. It was fixed that track information had been included in the KML/KMZ without Track.
1. The ".TES" file of Wintec WBT-202 is treatable.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.05
2. The converted ".tk2" file of Wintec WBT-202 is treatable.
1. It supported ".trl" file with the speed of M-241 firmware Ver1.13.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.04
1. The open of the geoid-model file by other programs simultaneously was permitted.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.03
2. Geoid value of NMEA sentences of more than + -150m when to ignore.
1. Corresponded to the Geoid item of the CSV file.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.02
2. The bug when the geoid was a manual value was fixed.
1. Geoid correction of NMEA data and conversion from WSG84 ellipsoid height of the CSV file to
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.01
the sea level altitude was corrected corresponding to the latitude longitude.
2. "UTC DATE" and "UTC TIME" were added to Date and Time of the [CSVitem] section.
1. Google Earth internal icon was output with URL (<X><Y><W> is abolished).
NMEA to KMZ Ver 2.00
2. The display of Date and Time of Balloon was separated.
1. Point name at the Balloon mode was able to be selected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.59
2. The Speed icon was not displayed when there were POI1 or POI2.
3. When the position or the scale of Logo was illegal, it set it to the default value.
1. The bug from which the height of LineString had been doubly subtracted when Geoid was
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.58
applied to the KML/KMZ output was corrected.
2. The bug that an external icon of "Speed 1" is not built into the KMZ file was corrected.
1. The bug when beginning and the end point included the interest points was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.57
2. "Logo" display of the screen was displayed by the capital letter in the Logo output mode.
1. The specification of "Ground level" mode was changed.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.56
Only the altitude of "Placemark note" was made to change.
2. The Logo display function was added.
1. The bug when the icon file was added to the KMZ file was corrected.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.55
2. The option to read the internal icon list image was added.
1. The type of CSV was able to be specified by the configuration file.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.54
2. The option of the Voice file name output was added to "Place note".
3. The display of NSEW was added to the latitude longitude display of "Output range" form.
4. The update defect data of the date of "Columbus V-900" was disregarded.
5. The icon of the beginning point and the end point was able to be specified.
6. The external file was able to be used for the Placemark icon.
7. The function to convert height into the ground altitude was added.
1. Added the option which displayed Placemark note with an information balloon when clicked
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.53
2. Replaced the order of the latitude and longitude of "Placemark note".
3. When the Geoid specification was disregarded, the message was displayed on the Memo screen.
4. Option to disregard Space(0x20) in the NMEA sentence was added to the configuration file.
1. The icon display was added to the list view of "Output Range" screen.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.52
2. Page feed button was added to "Output Range" screen.
1. Added an option in ignore of dead reckoning data.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.51
2. Revised that the last data were ignored in the case of GGA only or RMC only.
3. It was made not to output the icon information which is not used for KML/KMZ file.
1. Bug fix a judgment of N/S, E/W of the latitude longitude of the CSV input in Ver1.50.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.50
1. The CSV data of Columbus V-900 is processible.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.49
2. Added "VALID" to the item of the CSV output.
3. Expanded POI to two kinds.
4. Able to define a character of RCR(TAG) in a configuration file.
1. When the extension name of the input file was .tks .tk1 .tk2 .tk3, the Geoid specification
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.48
was not applied.
2. When the GGA sentence contained Geoid in the case of the NMEA input,
the Geoid specification was not applied.
3. The number of digits below the decimal point in the Latitude/Longitude, Altitude
and Speed of the output file was able to be specified by the configuration file.
4. Other detail was corrected.
1. When the speed was not included in the RMC sentence of the NMEA input, the speed was
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.47
obtain by the calculation.
2. The speed calculation when time did not change, returned the speed immediately before.
1. Automatic setting function of 3D Heading was added.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.46
2. The magnification was able to be set to AutoRange of 3D.
3. The display of the number of data points was added to the "Block Selector" dialog.
1. It was corrected might not be able to select the first point of Block by "Output Rane" dialog
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.45
(Only when Localtime offset was negative).
1. It was corrected that the speed of the CSV input was illegal.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.44
2. It fitted the unit of the speed of the "Output Range" dialog to the setting of the main form.
1. The Halfway of 3D view point was brought close to the center of the moving range.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.43
2. The value of the "Range" automatic setting of 3D was calculated from the moving range.
3. When the locale was Japan, an initial value of the font was changed to "MS PGothic".
4. The average speed was added to "description" of the KML/KMZ output.
5. All parameters of 3D Option were maintained.
6. The display of the number of point was added to "Block Selector" dialog.
7. Other detail was corrected.
1. The final time was able to be added to the output file name.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.42
2. Space(\S) was able to be specified for the separator of the output file name.
3. The start time and the finish time were able to be specified at every the block.
4. The unit of the speed of the CSV I/O was fixed to km/h.
5. The output condition setting dialog of 3D mode was added.
6. It was made to display by converting the speed into the altitude in 3D mode.
1. The range of output data was able to be specified at time.
Ver 1.41 May.2008
2. The display font was able to be specified by the configuration file.
3. The separator of the output file name at time of the date was able to be specified
by the configuration file.
4. The fault in the case of RMC or GGA sentence only was corrected in the NMAE input.
1. Output of Track and Point was able to be On/Off (KML/KMZ).
Ver 1.40 May.2008
2. Icon was changed.
1. Altitude was able to be applied to tracks.
Ver 1.39 May.2008
2. Dialog was displayed at the center of Form.
1. The $IISMD sentence was accepted to the NMEA input.
Ver 1.38 May.2008
2. Barometric pressure, temperature and pressure altitude were accepted to the CSV input.
3. The item name of the CSV input was able to be specified by the configuration file.
1. The output of CSV was added.
Ver 1.37 May.2008
2. Temperature and barometric pressure were able to be output to the point note of KML/KMZ
Temperature: -10 to 52 degrees (2 degree steps).
Barometric pressure: 589 to 1100hpa (1hpa step).
1. Corresponded to a numeric form of the "Valid" item of the CSV file.
Ver 1.36 May.2008
2. The altitude from WGS84 ellipsoidal was converted into the sea level altitude by
adding the specification of Geoid.
3. The comment on the distance and the speed of KML/KMZ was corrected according to
km/h, mph, and kt of Speed.
1. Corresponded to the tk1, tk2, tk3 file of Wintec WSG-1000.
Ver 1.35 Mar.2008
2. Corresponded to the CSV file reading of Wintec.
3. Detection of reversing the time of the CSV file was judged by the reversal for 60 seconds
or more (For the mis-detection prevention by the log of every 0.2 seconds or less).
4. Delimiter of the output file name at the date and time was changed.
1. Regarded as "OK" by "Enter" key in Reduction form and Mask form, and was made to
Ver 1.34 Mar.2008
regard it as "Cancel" by "ESC" key.
2. When the number of use satellites is invalid in the GGA sentence of NMEA, it output 4,
when HDOP is invalid, it tried to output 1.5.
3. NULL was output to "True Course" of the RMC sentence of NMEA.
4. The system error message was returned from Japanese to English.
1. The ZIP compression was built in the execution file and external DLL became unnecessary.
Ver 1.33 Mar.2008
2. The option to delete the line head TAB from the KML, KMZ and GPX output file was added.
3. HDOP and Nsat can have been displayed in the Placemark comment of KML and KMZ.
4. The error of KML and KMZ output when all Placemark was made off was corrected.
5. ".LOG" was added to the extension name of the NMEA file.
1. The mask function in HDOP and NSAT was added to reading the log of the i-Blue series,
Ver 1.32 Mar.2008
BT-Q1000, RBT-3000 and NMEA.
2. A setting value of the thinning out condition and the HDOP and NSAT mask was displayed
in the checkbox caption.
3. Reduce and Mask dialogue were displayed at the center of the main form.
4. The trouble of the command line specification of the configuration file was corrected.
5. Three kinds "Nsat(used/view)", "Nsat", and "Used sat" were admitted in finding the number
of use satellites of CSV files.
1. The data of "90.0N 0.0E" of the CSV file was disregarded.
Ver 1.31 Mar.2008
2. The track icon was renewed at the drug of the configuration file.
3. The option not to output Placemark of non-display was added (KML and KMZ output).
1. The trouble of the processing when the log time reversed was corrected
Ver 1.30 Mar.2008
(When dividing an output file by an end of a CSV file, processing is prohibited).
2. The interruption message by the escape key was displayed.
3. The exception handling was enhanced.
1. The trouble of the processing when the log time reversed was corrected
Ver 1.29 Mar. 2008
(When the end of a CSV file is "No Fix").
1. corresponded to the case where the log time of the BT-Q1000 and i-Blue series was reversed.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.28
The first log is connected with the log data of the end and it makes it continuously.
2. The unit of the elapsed time for thinning out was changed from "Minute" to " Second".
3. The file of two or more output forms can have been output at the same time.
1. The processing of the parameter of E/W in the longitude of the GGA sentence was corrected.
Ver 1.27 Feb. 2008
1. Corrected that a minus sign was extra output by the south latitude and the west
Ver 1.26 Feb. 2008
longitude of the NMEA output.
1. The division output in lack time was also made effective at the time of logfile
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.25
reading of M-241.
2. Resizing processing of the MEMO form was corrected.
3. It is enabled that it is a change only when KMZ and KML are output.
1. The output of the GPX file was added.
Ver 1.24 Jan. 2008
2. The mistake of the distance calculation with the interest point was corrected.
3. When elapsed time is 24 hours or more, it tried to add and to indicate days.
1. The Log file conversion of HOLUX M-241 was added (*.trl).
Ver 1.24 Aug. 2007
2. Measures when the configuration file was in a read-only folder were added.
3. The caption of the GroupBox of Local-time was corrected.
1. Some setting changes of the Interest icon revised that it was done wrong.
Ver 1.22 Aug. 30, 2007
1. Fault in case the delimiter of time is a period was corrected.
Ver 1.21 Aug. 26, 2007
2. The code was optimized.
1. Made to a zero suppression indication under of the second of a time display.
NMEA to KMZ Ver 1.20
2. Corresponded to Google Earth Ver4.2.0180.1134 (beta).
1. Supported a tk2, tk3 format of WBT-201.
Ver 1.19 Jul. 1, 2007
2. The Interest point was disregarded with i-Blue747 and BT-Q1000 in the
longitude 0 degrees of latitude 90 degrees at non-fix.
3. The format at the point note time can have been specified.
The display at less than second became possible.
1. The typing mistake of the status bar message was corrected.
Ver 1.18 Apr. 28, 2007
2. The processing of the command line option was corrected.
3. The opacity of tracks of default was changed to 200.
1. Time interval of acceleration restriction was expanded within 60 seconds within
Ver 1.17 Apr. 10, 2007
2. Skip all zero record by logfile reading of WBT-200,201.
3. When the time of the log reverses, report indication is performed.
1. Speed calculation of Wintec WBT-200 and WBT-201 is also restricted by the
Ver1.16 Apr. 2007
1. The compiler was changed into Delphi 2007.
Ver1.15 Mar. 2007
2. The Log file conversion of Wintec WBT-201(G-Rays2) was added.
1. The file name was made only into Time when there was no date information.
Ver1.14 Mar. 2007
2. It was made not to stop in the error of speed calculation.
3. It enabled it to specify the point name prefix of the WPL sentence of NMEA
by the "NMEA2KMZ.ini" file.
4. An initial value of the speed change limit at the speed calculation was changed
to the acceleration 0.5g.
1. It was made to output Interest-Point to NMEA for a $GPWPL sentence.
Ver1.13 Mar. 2007
2. When speed was not contained in the log of i-Blue747, it was made to calculate
from move distance and time.
3. Speed change was restricted with the acceleration of 3g at the case of speed
1. It was abolished to have cleared the RMC date by the GGA sentence reading.
Ver1.12 Mar. 2007
The change in the Date by the RMC sentence error and the skip at time
1. The Log file conversion of Transystem i-Blue747 was added.
Ver1.11 Feb. 2007
Selection of the interest point was made possible.
1. The ON/OFF specification of a First and Last track icon display was enabled.
Ver1.10 Jan. 2007
1. An extension name ".txt" But When there is not the log file of RBT-3000,
Ver1.09 Oct. 2006
It was made to retry as a NMEA file.
2. It handling to Locales other than English and Japanese.
3. The Track icon was extended to four kinds corresponding to speed.
1. The client area of form was fixed.
Ver1.08 Nov. 2006
1. It was made not to divide so that it may not stop, even if a NMEA input file has
Ver1.07 Oct. 2006
1. Added NMEA to output file format.
Ver1.06 Sep. 2006
1. When command line option and the drug & drop doing, the fact that run-time error
Ver1.05 Sep. 2006
is caused was corrected.
1. Indicate 4 type everything simultaneously in when the selecting Track Icon.
Ver1.04 Sep. 2006
1. It supported Google Earth 4.0.2080 (beta).
Ver1.03 Sep. 2006
2. Enabled a reduce of the output.
3. In addition correction of detail.
1. Added Log file converter ability of RoyalTek WBT-200 ans RoyalTek RBT-3000.
Ver1.02 Sep. 2006
2. Added a report indication form.
3. Added an output in movement distance and an elapsed time.
4. When NMEA data did not have an RMC sentence, calculated speed from
movement distance and elapsed time.
5. Added a function to divide an output file in the case of NMEA or RBT-300
by omission time.
1. Coped with a change of icon image size.
2. Unit of speed showed the case except km/h altitude in feet.