QZSSL6 Monitor Ver 1.05
QZSSL6_Mon105.zip (1,260,869 bytes)
Upload: Nov. 1, 2022
1. Prevented the abnormal termination by FEP ON/OFF on Windows 11 version 22H2 Japanese version.
This problem has been resolved by the following Windows Update.
2022-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5020044)
QZSSL6 Monitor Ver 1.04
1. The status display on the upper left side of the screen is initialized when a command is sent.
QZSSL6 Monitor Ver 1.03
1. Added display of NEO-D9C firmware version when input port is opened.
QZSSL6 Monitor Ver 1.02
1. Enabled to send commands such as Hot start to NEO-D9C.
The command can be set by the user.
2. The error status of NEO-D9C is displayed in color.
3. When there is no received data, the display is erased after about 5 seconds.