Geoid correction Ver 2.00
GeoidCorrect200.zip (944,326 bytes)
Geoid correction Ver 1.09
Upload: Nov. 19, 2016
1. Supported the Japanese geoid model GSIGEO 2011 Ver2.
2. The geoid model name in the geoid model selection pull down list can be specified in the setting file.
3. The character code of the configuration file was changed to Unicode (Does not change existing settings file).
4. The compiler was changed to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
5. The character code of the document was changed to UTF-8.
GeoidCorrect109.zip (319,537 bytes)
Geoid correction Ver 1.08
Upload: May. 7, 2013
1. "Geoid 2011 (Ver.1) in Japan" (gsigeo2011_ver1.asc) was supported.
2. The GAGGA sentence of NMEA was supported.
1. The maximum skip number of lines in front of the CSV header have been expanded
Geoid correction Ver 1.07
from 25 lines to 35 lines.
1. ".ubx" and ".pos" were added to the extension name of the log file.
Geoid correction Ver 1.06
1. Reading NMEA and the CSV file was changed to the BlockRead procedure
Geoid correction Ver 1.05
(The text where the end of line contained only Cr or Lf and Null was supported).
2. Percent display of reading the text was added (Reading is aborted with the Esc key).
1. Changed the default of GSIGEO 2000 to "Japanese geoid 2,011+2,000"
Geoid correction Ver 1.04
1. $GNGAA and the $GNGNS sentence of NMEA were supported.
Geoid correction Ver 1.03
2. ".txt" and ".text" was included in the extension of a NMEA file.
3. The /H /Q option was added.
1. The CSV kind of judgment was added.
Geoid correction Ver 1.02
2. The size of the Custom geoid file was checked.
1. It corresponded to the Custom geoid file.
Geoid correction Ver 1.01
2. It corresponded to the log file of TripMate 850.
1. The open of the geoid-model file by other programs simultaneously was permitted.
Geoid correction Ver 1.00
2. When the geoid value of the NMEA sentence exceeded + -150m, it did not correct it.
Date: Aug. 15, 2009 First release