BL-1000ST utility Ver1.09
Qutils109.zip (1,393,652 bytes)
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.08
Upload: Jan. 16, 2021
1. The update recommendation dialog is now displayed when the firmware version is less than FWS0.01.04.
Note) Feb. 15, 2021: The readme text has been replaced, so the size and MD5 value have changed.
1. Added warning when the size of downloaded AGPS file is small.
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.07
1. Support for BL-1000ST firmware FWS0.00.94.
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.06
1. When the number of selected files is excessive, the display of "Source file" is abbreviated
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.05
(Display with " ..." added at the end).
2. Added warning when the number of selected files is excessive in the open dialog.
3. A warning dialog is displayed when the number of logs that can be added decreases.
Added measures to the error "Could not load SSL library" to the manual.
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.04
1. Added check box for automatic start/end of NMEA2KMZ.exe.
2. Changed the EPO file download protocol to HTTP.
3. Added "bytes/sat." to the EPO file date report.
4. Changed "Clear" button to "Delete" to enable deletion of log data.
5. Added hint display (Display ON/OFF is possible by the setting file).
1. Enabled output of "Max SNR" and "GPS Quality".
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.03
2. The conversion can be aborted with the "Esc" key.
1. Added display of free space of log memory.
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.02
1. Records with RCR other than "T" or "B" are ignored.
BL-1000ST utility Ver1.01
1. Modified the display message.